- Hm, the random camelcasing of stuff is really annoying
- Not so familiar with the Rust ecosystem. Something's broken ⇒ how to debug? How to clean?
- Fking... fixed by removing the dash inside 'buildspace-solana'
anchor.workspacehas a bunch of legacy stuff? like Myepicproject and BuildspaceSolana
- Maybe it's the idl generated under
- Note: deleting
targetmeans we have to recompile anchor, kinda annoying
- Trying to mint tokensets?
- Background: Expecting something like PredictIt. Have a sense of 30% chance to win
- Not sure that e.g. horse race bettors expect the same?
- Many ways of placing a bet? "Minting a tokenset" vs "Buying in"
- For buying in — what is "potential return"? I'm worried that the return is actually less
- With PredictIt, easy to understand $0.33 for a thing that might pay out $1
- Took 5% of my SOL to mint 400 tokensets, and sell both into the market at 0.55 for YES, 0.49 for NO
- aka me providing liquidity by locking in some of my USDZ? Assuming it all pays out, I make 400 * (1.04-1) = $16...
- .02 SOL per sale, seems kinda high
- Thought I sold my tokensets — where's my money...?
- Looks like they have an orderbook
Q: What is an anchor workspace?