HitObjs should be a combined item?
- Show snap lines
- All notes are played and snapped automatically
- Can drag to move, click to add, right click to delete
- To delete automatically, options:
- Have a reference to parent array, remove
- Ask parent array to clean up for us (still needs reference); signal ala Vue
- Set "deleted" property locally, which gets cleaned up (or computed out)
- This one seems nicest.
- Cleanup at render time? Hopefully not expensive to just loop through...
- Q: how to have Vue-like computed?
- Instead of v-dom, we have v-phaser
- Or: just if-else on "deleted" prop? Not super clean... but we can do this now
- Clean up in: HO.schedule, toHit
- No edits, basically what we already have
- Show links to songs and difficulties
Instead of v-dom, we have v-phaser
- In Vue: Data is dumb/serializable (POJO), HTML reflects the data automatically, methods manipulate it
- Goal of v-phaser:
- Phaser reflects the data automatically?
- What about composable?
- HitObject feels more like composable than like Options API
- But maybe is also just a fancy name for "class"