- There are a lot more micro-apps that I’d love to release. How can I make that happen?
- Overhead of publishing a new project
- Picking a stack
- Creating a git repo
- Setting up hosting
- I’m currently leaning a lot on
- Some end-state where launching a new app is as simple as creating a single .vue file, and pushing to Github
- Kind of like the new page experience that Next.js offers
- Maybe Nuxt.js would work?
- Tradeoff: All one stack vs customizable
- E.g. Vue vs React (vs... Svelte?)
- I actually really like playing with new frameworks, I think... ooh shiny
- Customizable allows for network-type or marketplace-type things
- Maybe out of scope for this